As we enter the fourth era of computing, businesses of all sizes, types and industries are facing a common challenge: digital transformation.
Digital transformation is really the process of shifting your organization from a legacy approach to new ways of working and thinking using digital, social, mobile and emerging technologies. Simply put, the business needs expand the ways they support their end users. End users are more sophisticated and digital than ever, demanding freedom of choice in the way they consume services. The insurgence of the digital workplace allows these users to work from anywhere, at any time and from any type of device. IT needs to focus on “continually improving the user experience” and ensuring end users have the right technology, devices, applications, access and security to stay productive.
Pivot’s End User Discipline provides a distinct set of end-to-end services across of six critical components delivered through our five service channels to deliver next-gen services, cost-effective solutions and products for the following:
- Client Computing (Desktops/Laptops)
- Mobile Computing (Tablets/Phones)
- Virtual Computing (Desktop and App Virtualization)
- End User Software
- End User Data and Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Our solutions are customizable and tailored for your specific requirements and outcomes. These include:
- Advanced Lifecycle Services provide an end-to-end services approach, best practices, systems and tools for delivering optimized IT Asset Lifecycle Management.
- Deployment Services provide for end user device migrations and refresh projects.
- Professional Services includes assessment, design and implementation of desktop and app virtualization initiatives.